Articles Tagged with Rancho Cordova Personal Injury Attorney

Rancho Cordova Minor Car Accident 

Rancho Cordova Minor Car Accident

Rancho Cordova Minor Car Accident. Being prepared for a Rancho Cordova minor car accident is one way to ease the anxiety that occurs when a crash happens and procure a better recovery. If you are like most people, the odds are you will be in an accident every 18 years. Of the roughly 10 million car accidents each year, about 30 percent involve fatalities. The remaining 70 percent is divided between minor to serious injury accidents. Since many minor or low impact car crashes are never reported, an exact annual figure is not available. Let’s take a look at what a driver should do when a low impact crash occurs.

Motorcycle Accidents in Rancho Cordova
Motorcycle Accidents in Rancho Cordova

I’m Ed Smith, a Rancho Cordova Motorcycle Accident Lawyer. When a motorcyclist is seriously injured in a crash due to no fault of his own, it is crucial to seek medical attention right away. Next, call an experienced accident attorney to help protect your rights. The accident attorney will promptly begin the insurance claim process against the at-fault parties. This can be a great relief to the injured motorcyclist and his loved ones.  It allows the motorcyclist to focus on recovering from the injuries sustained in the accident. Follow this link to read more information on what to if you are involved in a motorcycle accident.

Big Rig Driver Forgiven
Big Rig Driver Forgiven

A family from Santa Cruz who tragically lost their son in a big rig crash last year has decided to forgive the at fault driver.  On Friday, December 11, 2015 family members of the man killed asked a judge not to sentence the truck driver to a jail term.  The family of Daniel McGuire love and miss him very much. Daniel died in July of 2014, in a tragic big rig accident, while driving on Highway 17 in Santa Cruz. The big rig driver involved in the crash that ended Daniel’s life said that his brakes had failed as he was driving down a hill. The big rig hit other cars and trucks during the accident. The big rig eventually jack-knifed and crashed through a guard rail.

Rancho Cordova DUI Checkpoints
Rancho Cordova DUI Checkpoints

I’m Ed Smith, a Rancho Cordova Auto Accident LawyerRancho Cordova Police Department’s Traffic Unit has been very busy over the weekend. Last shopping weekend before Christmas had thousands of people out on our roadways. Rancho Crodova DUI Checkpoints were also present to reduce the number of drunk driving accidents.

Fun Things to do in Rancho Cordova

Fun Things to Do in Rancho Cordova

Rancho Cordova is located in beautiful Sacramento County, California. It is a lovely place to visit or to explore. Whether you have lived there for years or you are just stopping through on vacation, there are so many great and interesting things to do. There are great things for kids to do, and whole families as well as some pretty exciting nightlife for the adults. In Rancho Cordova there are a lot of outdoor activities for the adventurous types and plenty of museums for people who like to relax indoors. No matter what you are headed to California for, or how long you have lived there, there is always something new and exciting to discover in Rancho Cordova. 

Children’s Activities

Sacramento Children's Musuem

Sacramento Children’s Musuem

Starting out with some great things to do with kids leads up to the Sacramento Childrens Museum. This is a great place for kids because it is totally interactive with things like art rooms to make drawings and crafts and pretend grocery stores that will let them feel like little grownups. It has amazing reviews and it is a perfect place to burn a few hours while watching your kids have a really great time while still learning along the way. 

For kids who need to move around a little more there is Monster Mini Golf. This indoor mini golf course has plenty of glow in the dark rooms and crazy themed courses with monsters and dinosaurs. It is fun for the whole family to e a part of and is also the perfect place to host a little birthday party. There are so many obstacles that not only will it be fun for kids, it will also be challenging enough that parents can have fun too, which is great because everyone can be involved.

American River Rafting

American River Rafting

If you are an outdoor adventure loving family, the American River Recreation might be the perfect place for you. Their rafting and kayaking is known for being some of the best around. You can bring larger parties and they make you feel really comfortable in the raft before setting out on your adventure. It is a great way to spend a day because you can stop to get out and swim or explore along the way. Whether you have never been rafting before or you have had a lot of experience, they will make sure that you have a good time.

Continue reading ›