Four Injured in Bus Accident in Antioch
The Contra Costa County Fire Protection District reported that at least four parties were injured in a traffic accident involving a Tri Delta Transit bus in Antioch. The incident took place on September 5, 2022, at Century Boulevard and Delta Fair Boulevard, according to the Antioch Police Department.
Details on the Bus Accident in Antioch That Left Four Injured
When fire crews and officials arrived at the scene of the incident, they found one vehicle with major front-end damage and a Tri Delta Transit bus with damage. A total of four parties suffered injuries that prompted the response of four American Medical Response (AMR) units to the crash site, including a child. Four patients were taken to area hospitals for treatment, according to Antioch PD. Additional information on the bus accident has not yet been released.
How an Attorney Can Help You with an Accident Case
After a head-on collision, you may be concerned about how the costs of medical treatment for accident-related injuries will be covered. This is especially true when dealing with time missed at work for recovery. Fortunately, you do not have to deal with difficult insurance companies and defense counsel on your own. An experienced Antioch personal injury lawyer can help you seek maximum compensation for your economic and non-economic damages. Some of the ways that an attorney can make a difference in your case may include:
- Develop a strategy based on your goals and needs after the attorney has taken the time to get to know you, your family, and your motor vehicle crash case
- Conduct a thorough investigation into the incident to identify all at-fault parties and collect all available evidence
- Work with expert witnesses, such as an accident reconstruction expert, to establish a timeline and determine whether other factors may have been involved, such as a public agency for the failure to design a safe road and maintain it accordingly
- Handle verbal and written communication with the insurance company on your behalf
- File a notice of claim with the appropriate public entity within the six-month statute of limitations if the case involves a government vehicle
- Seek maximum compensation in an insurance settlement or prepare the case to go to civil court if a mutual settlement agreement cannot be reached
About Our Law Firm
Your personal injury case is just as important to our legal team as it is to you and your family. When you select our law firm to assist with your claim, we will treat you like a member of our family. By having that approach over the years, we have earned the nickname of the “personal” personal injury lawyers. Let our injury attorneys put their skills, experience, and resources to work for you and your accident case. Watch the video below to learn more about how our legal team at AutoAccident.com can help you, or call today to schedule a free consultation.
Personal Injury Attorney in Antioch
I’m Ed Smith, an Antioch personal injury attorney. A head-on collision may be a traumatic and life-changing situation, particularly if injuries are involved. Let our experienced car accident lawyers put our decades of combined experience in California personal injury law to help you get your life back on track after a head-on collision. Call us today to arrange a meeting for free, friendly case advice from one of our attorneys at (925) 428-5220 or (800) 404-5400.
View our client reviews at these links:
At AutoAccident.com, we help injured parties like you hold negligent parties and entities accountable and seek the maximum compensation you deserve. When you head to our Verdicts and Settlements page, you can see summaries of our past cases and their outcomes. We were recognized for these results by several legal groups, including the National Association of Distinguished Counsel and the Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
Image Credit: Pixabay | Elastic Compute Farm
:ds llo [cs 667]