Independence Day Celebrations in Elk Grove
There will be no shortage of fun things to do this 4th of July in the city of Elk Grove.
Let’s Salute to the Red, White and Blue
Take part in this exciting City of Elk Grove gathering. It is time to celebrate 20 years of the best fireworks in the region.
It’s our big Salute to the Red, White and Blue. Grab your special someone and get out to Elk Grove’s premier patriotic party and celebration as we honor our nation’s independence.
Monday, July 4, 2016
4:00 pm through 10:00 pm
Elk Grove Park
9950 Elk Grove-Florin Road
Elk Grove, California
Here are All the Details of the Event
- Cost of admission is free
- Parking – $10 per car
- Gates will open for parking at 7:00 a.m.
These Items Are Not Allowed
- Alcohol and Drugs
- Personal Fireworks
- Pets (service animals ok — but the dog park is closed all day on the 4th)
- 4:00pm: Vendor Exhibits will open
- 5:30pm: Stroller and Bike Parade, “Let Freedom Ride”
- 6:00pm: Live music for your entertainment and dancing
- Uncle Sam Stilt Walker
- Single Squares Sacramento Square Dancing
- Musical Group – Groove Thang!
- 7:00pm: Opening Song and Ceremonies
- National Anthem
- City Council comments
- 9:30pm: Spectacular Fireworks Show!
Elk Grove Auto Accident and Personal Injury Lawyer
I’m Ed Smith, an Elk Grove Personal Injury Lawyer. I’ve been helping injured Elk Grove residents for decades. If you or someone you hold dear has been hurt in an accident, due to someone else’s negligence, please call me right away at (916) 694-0002 for free, friendly advice. If you are calling from outside of the Elk Grove-Sacramento region, please feel free to call me toll-free at (800) 404-5400.
Visit my acclaimed auto injury website – autoaccident.com
Image Attribution: Wikimedia Commons Public Domain – SanRamonfireworks.jpg