Sacramento Car Crashes – 10/14/20
Yesterday, Wednesday, October 14, 2020, was a lighter-than-average day for traffic collisions throughout the Sacramento region. Below is a list of traffic incidents that occurred on Wednesday.
- Eastbound US-50 & Sunrise Boulevard in Rancho Cordova at 5:27 a.m.
- 5900 Florin Road at 8:16 a.m.
- Bradshaw Road & Calvine Road at 9:15 a.m.
- 7th Street & Railyards Boulevard at 9:25 a.m.
- 7475 Madison Avenue in Citrus Heights at 10:37 a.m.
- Calvine Road & Power Inn Road at 10:37 a.m.
- 24th Street & Meadowview Road at 12:25 p.m.
- 6151 Greenback Lane in Citrus Heights at 1:36 p.m.
- 1121 Drew Street in West Sacramento at 2:37 p.m.
- Driver Way & Elverta Road in Antelope at 5:08 p.m.
- Westbound I-80 & southbound Watt Avenue at 5:18 p.m.
- Alta Arden & Watt Avenue at 5:25 p.m.
- Boxwood Street & El Camino Avenue at 6:05 p.m.
- 7505 Lindale Drive at 6:26 p.m.
- Arden Way & Ethan Way at 7:10 p.m.
- 1131 C Street at 7:30 p.m.
- Northbound I-5 & Sutterville Road at 7:52 p.m.
- Garden Highway & Northgate Boulevard at 7:59 p.m.
- 14th Avenue & 62nd Street at 8:45 p.m.
- Oakhollow Drive & Walerga Road in North Highlands at 10:10 p.m.
- East Commerce Way & West Elkhorn Boulevard at 10:40 p.m.
Call AutoAccident.com if You Were Injured in One of these Accidents
Being involved in a car accident is always a negative experience. It can be even more overwhelming coupled with everything else going on in the world right now. The attorneys at AutoAccident.com are committed to finding ways to make the lives of injured Sacramentans easier. If you were involved in one of the above-listed incidents and suffered injuries through no fault of your own, we may be able to assist you. By hiring a skilled personal injury attorney, you will no longer have to field calls from insurance adjusters. Stress can make your physical recovery more difficult. Call us and ask about our pre-litigation fee, which we have lowered for those involved in any of the accidents listed above. If our firm ends up representing you, and the claim can be settled without the need to file a lawsuit, our attorney fee will be twenty-five percent (25%) of the settlement.
Sacramento Car Accident Attorney
Thank you for taking the time to read our blog. My name is Ed Smith, and I have more than 38 years of experience as a Sacramento car accident attorney. My firm is dedicated to helping Northern Californians that have been injured in car accidents. If you or someone you love suffered injuries in a collision caused by someone else’s negligence, phone us at (916) 921-6400 or (800) 404-5400. We can provide free and friendly advice, and if appropriate, set up a no-obligation consultation. We also have an option to contact us online.
Photo Attribution: Pixabay
mm [cs 531] bw