Requesting Citrus Heights Police Reports
How Do I Request a copy of my Citrus Heights Police Report?
Call the Citrus Heights Police Department (CHPD) and they will be happy to mail it to you.
You may also pick it up in person.
Call first, to be sure your report is ready!
Citrus Heights Police Department
6315 Fountain Square Drive
Citrus Heights, California
Days/Hours: Monday through Friday – 8:00 am – 5:00 pm or Saturday 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
What will I have to pay for a copy of the police report?
They are free if you are a party to the accident.
Are there other methods for obtaining my police report?
Yes. You may use CHPD’s E-Service to request your report electronically. Follow this link to go on-line to obtain your police report.
How Do I Request An Officer To Come Out To The Scene of my Auto Accident?
- If you have an auto accident with relatively minor injuries you may call Citrus Heights Police Department at (916) 727-5500.
- Choose Option 1, to speak with an officer.
- This will transfer your call into the Communications Center.
- The officer that answers will first ask you if there are any injuries.
- Please note that an officer may be reluctant to come out and take a report if there are no injuries.
- Even if you only have a little pain, it is best to answer “yes” to the injury question.
- With this information from you, Citrus Heights Police Department will dispatch an officer to the scene.
Many auto accidents where liability seems clear (that you are not at fault) may become suddenly questionable where there has been no police report made.
Therefore, it just makes good sense to get an officer out to the scene of your incident and make a report for you.
How Will I Know When My Police Report Is Ready?
Police Reports are usually ready in about ten business days.
If you or a loved one has been injured due to the negligence of another, call me right away at (916) 921-6400. I will provide you with free, friendly advice at no obligation. If you are outside the Citrus Heights area, please call us toll free (800) 404-5400.
I am a proud member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum. Million Dollar Advocates Forum is a prestigious group of trial lawyers. These lawyers have garnered multiple million dollar verdicts for their clients.
To look at our past verdicts and settlements, click here.
Even if you choose not to hire the Edward A Smith Law Offices, we invite you to follow this link to learn how to avoid common mistakes made in hiring a personal injury attorney.
Requesting Citrus Heights Police Reports is being brought to you by the Edward A Smith Law Offices.
Graphic Image Attribution: Wikimedia Commons – Public Domain. Original uploader was J.smith at en.wikipedia