Elk Grove Motorist Hits Pole
An Elk Grove motorist received critical injuries after the car in which they were driving collided into a pole.
- The accident happened at about 2:00 a.m. Saturday, November 7, 2015.
- The location of the accident was Elk Grove Boulevard at East Taron Drive in the Stone Lake community of Elk Grove.
- Cosumnes Fire Department responded to the scene after receiving calls reporting that a driver was trapped in a car and the car was smoking.
- Fire personnel reported that the vehicle sustained moderate to heavy damage.
- The driver had to be freed from the car by fire personnel and was transported to a local hospital.
- The cause of the crash is under investigation.
- The driver of the vehicle sustained serious injuries as a result of the impact.
Elk Grove Auto Accident Lawyer
If you or a loved one has been injured or killed in an auto accident, please call me right away at (916) 694-0002. Or, call me toll free at (800) 404-5400 if you are calling outside of Sacramento.
When you call, I will go over all the details of your accident with you. I will provide you with free, friendly advice at no obligation to you.
Check Our Website & Customer Reviews
We recommend checking customer feedback of any business you plan to hire. Learn more about the experiences my customers have working with our law firm on Avvo, an attorney rating site. Check out many more of our customer reviews here: Google Plus and Yelp.
The Edward A Smith Law Offices has implemented one of the most comprehensive auto accident and personal injury information websites available.
Check out our firm website by following this link: www.autoaccident.com.
Member of Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
Check out this summary of our Verdicts & Settlements.
Photo Attribution: Courtesy of Cosumnes Fire Department