Elk Grove House Fire Injures One
On the eve of Monday, November 30 2015, a fire broke out and moved quickly through an Elk Grove home. One victim had to be taken to a local hospital for treatment of smoke inhalation.
- This fire started inside the garage of the residence. The house is located on Fuego Way in Elk Grove.
- Cosumnes Fire crews say the fire quickly spread upstairs, sending smoke throughout the home.
- Two residents escaped without injury from this Elk Grove house fire.
10 Candle Safety Tips
These fire safety reminders pertain to burning candles:
- Be sure burning candles are kept out of reach of children.
- Burn candles on surfaces that are uncluttered.
- Burn candles where they cannot be easily knocked over (by a pet for example).
- Do not burn candles near bedding, books, paper, furniture, curtains or other flammable decorations.
- Never leave burning candles unattended.
- Place candles in a sturdy candle holder.
- Keep candle wicks trimmed.
- Burn candles in areas free from drafts.
- Don’t let a candle burn all the way down to the base.
- For best results: use battery operated candles – like I do.
Edward A Smith Law Offices
Ed Smith, is a highly-rated Elk Grove Personal Injury Attorney. The Edward A Smith Law Offices has been assisting injury victims throughout Elk Grove and Sacramento for three decades. If you or someone you love has been the victim of a serious accident due to the negligence of someone else, call me immediately at (916) 694-0002 for free, friendly advice. Read our reviews on: Yelp, Avvo, and Google Plus.
Ed has built the most comprehensive injury accident information website around: autoaccident.com.
Proud member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum.