Elk Grove Residential Armed Robbery
- On Wednesday, September 30, 2015 at approximately 8:30 a.m. an Elk Grove man woke up to a residential armed robbery in progress.
- The victim was confronted by three robbers in his Elk Grove home.
- At the time of this writing, Elk Grove Police have not released the location of the crime.
- The victim was pistol whipped and shots were fired.
- No one was injured from the shots that were fired.
- Electronic items were stolen from the residence.
- The three suspects fled the crime scene in a grey Honda.
If you have any information regarding this crime, please contact Elk Grove Police Department at (916) 627-3700.
For information about Neighborhood Watch programs in your Elk Grove neighborhood, click here.
Elk Grove Armed Robbery crime alert comes to you courtesy of the Elk Grove Edward A Smith Law Offices.
I’m Ed Smith, an Elk Grove Personal Injury Lawyer. If you or someone you love has been injured or killed by the negligent act of another, please call me at (916) 694-0002 for free, friendly advice. If you reside outside of the area, please call us toll free at (800) 404-5400.
I have been helping Elk Grove residents with their personal injury cases for over three decades. Please call me for a no-obligation discussion of your personal injury case today.
Follow this link to view our comprehensive personal injury and auto accident information website: www.autoaccident.com.
Be sure to see what our valued customers have to say about working with our Elk Grove Law Office.
Proud member of the Million Dollar Advocate Forum.
Even if you choose not to hire our law firm, please take the time to review these tips on how to choose a personal injury attorney that is best for you.
Image Attribution: By Ellin Beltz (Own work) [CC BY-SA 4.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0)], via Wikimedia Commons