Meyer Way Pedestrian Accident Involves Carmichael Fleeing Driver
A Carmichael fleeing driver caused injuries to a pedestrian on December 4, but the vehicle that left was spotted. The accident happened on Meyer Way between Moraga Drive and Winding Way around 8:22 p.m. It was reported by the California Highway Patrol (CHP), who responded to the accident, that the suspect vehicle was a white Nissan.
Search for Suspect Vehicle in Carmichael Fleeing Driver Accident
The suspect vehicle involved in the collision was last seen heading west toward Del Campo Estates. The CHP traffic accident investigators are searching for the vehicle and determining how the crash occurred.
Finding a Hit-and-Run Driver After an Injury Accident
If a hit-and-run driver injures you, a lawyer may be able to help you find the person responsible for your injuries. The burden of being unable to work and experiencing pain and suffering is hard enough without adding the burden of high medical bills. At-fault drivers should be held liable if their negligence causes injuries. As a result of our law firm’s efforts over the years, numerous hit-and-run drivers have been located. Investigating methods include:
- We dispatch investigators as quickly as possible to the Carmichael fleeing driver accident location to collect evidence before it disappears or is covered over.
- It is also possible to obtain information from witnesses. An eyewitness may remember part of the license plate number from when the accident occurred. Witnesses can also identify cars and even drivers in some cases since hit-and-run drivers often live nearby.
- There is a possibility that nearby traffic surveillance cameras captured the Carmichael fleeing driver accident as it occurred, so they can provide valuable information about the crash. To help identify the hit-and-run driver, this film can be subpoenaed.
- Often, the surrounding area of an accident site is left with paint stains and metal remnants. Using this information, one can determine the model and make of a vehicle.
- A crash reconstruction is performed in hit-and-run collisions to determine what took place. Insurance companies and civil courts accept these types of evidence.
Using the evidence that has been compiled, our injury lawyers build a solid case to support a client’s compensation claim.
Insurance Coverage Can Help You Recover Compensation
Your uninsured/underinsured policy may cover medical expenses incurred due to an accident if the other party cannot pay or cannot be found. This add-on insurance can be used by drivers, passengers, bicyclists, and pedestrians. Your immediate family member’s insurance may be used if you did not choose to purchase this coverage. No changes are made to the policy rates.
Accident attorney Ed Smith suggests looking for these characteristics in an attorney when choosing one:
Pedestrian Accident Lawyer in Carmichael
I am Ed Smith, a pedestrian accident lawyer in Carmichael. Feel free to contact us if you have suffered an injury due to a driver’s negligence. We can offer free and friendly advice about your potential financial recovery. To reach us, you can call us at (916) 921-6400 or (800) 404-5400 from long distance. If you prefer, you can use our online contact form to contact us.
Check out Google, Verdicts and Settlements, and Yelp to learn how our accident injury attorneys have helped injured people receive the compensation they deserve. As a Million Dollar Advocate and a Top One Percent member, we are honored to belong to these organizations.
Photo attribution: Image by wal_172619 from Pixabay
:cd llo [cs 620]