Four Vehicle Collision Occurs on Roseville Parkway
A Roseville traffic accident on June 22 resulted in three people being transported to the hospital. The accident involved four vehicles and occurred along Roseville Parkway near Pleasant Grove Boulevard at around 7:15 a.m., according to officials with the Roseville Fire Department. At least one person had to be extricated from their vehicle by firefighters. Information has not been released on the injured parties’ conditions. The cause of the accident is unclear at this point.
A Traffic Accident Involving Multiple Vehicles Can Cause Worse Injuries
Being involved in any type of traffic accident can result in injuries. However, the risk is multiplied when multiple cars are involved. Part of the problem is that after the airbags deploy initially, they can deflate and offer no additional protection if your vehicle is struck again. When a negligent driver/drivers caused your trauma, you have the right to obtain compensation to pay for your medical bills, wages you lost from being unable to work and for your pain and suffering.
Determining Liability in a Multiple-Vehicle Traffic Accident
In a collision involving multiple vehicles, usually one negligent driver initiates the accident. However, other drivers who are not paying attention or are negligent in their own way end up becoming involved. Some of these types of negligence include:
- Non-functioning tail lights
- Distracted driving
- Drunk driving
- Stopping suddenly without warning
- Changing lanes without signaling
- Failure to yield the right of way
How an Injury Lawyer Determines Liability
For a client to obtain fair compensation following a traffic accident, the lawyer has to determine which driver/drivers were negligent and then collect the evidence to support the injury claim. Some of the ways this is done include:
- Our investigators go to the accident site as quickly as possible to recover evidence before it is covered over or disappears.
- Forensic reconstruction is an important part of a traffic accident investigation. By determining the initial positions of the vehicles, how and when they struck each other and where they all ended up, liability can be determined.
- The police who respond to a traffic accident file a report. Our investigators examine this report to ensure that it is error-free. If not, corrections have to be made because mistakes could adversely affect the client’s ability to recover damages in a personal injury claim.
- Examining the vehicles to determine where they were struck and looking for paint marks and metal pieces that were dropped increases the amount of evidence that supports the client’s injury claim.
- Surveillance cameras in the area are reviewed to determine if the traffic accident was captured on tape. If it was, that tape can be requested or subpoenaed and will show how the crash occurred.
Car Accident Lawyer in Roseville
I am Ed Smith, and I’m a car accident lawyer in Roseville. When an accident caused by a negligent driver was responsible for your injuries, you are welcome to phone us for free and friendly advice about the possibility of placing a personal injury claim. We can be reached at (916) 921-6400 and also at (800) 404-5400. If you prefer, contact us using the online form. We can arrange a virtual or in-person free consultation to discuss your case, answer questions and let you know what your options are to recover compensation.
You can discover how our injury lawyers helped others in obtaining fair compensation for their injuries at the links below:
Being members of the associations that follow is a real honor for us:
:cd llo