Cuny Avenue Intersection Crash Involves Two Passenger Vehicles
An intersection crash in Sacramento on February 23 resulted in at least one minor injury. The collision occurred around 7:57 a.m. at the intersection of Cuny Avenue and Franklin Boulevard. California Highway Patrol (CHP) officers reported that the accident involved a BMW and a Honda.
Minor Injuries Reported in Intersection Crash
One person involved in the collision reported chest pain afterward, and emergency responders with the Sacramento Fire Department arrived to assess injuries. They determined those injuries were minor in nature. The intersection crash is under investigation by the CHP to determine the fault and how it happened.
Delayed Symptoms Following a Car Accident
Being in a car accident at an intersection can be a traumatic experience, and the full impact may not become apparent right away. If you have been in an intersection crash, it is important to pay attention to any delayed symptoms that could indicate a serious injury. Paying attention to these signs and seeking medical care if they arise can help ensure your health and safety following the incident. Below are some common delayed symptoms associated with a car accident:
- Neck pain: After an accident, many people experience neck pain from cervical strain or sprain or other soft tissue damage caused by the force of impact. This type of pain may not be immediately apparent but can increase in severity over the course of several days.
- Headaches: A mild to severe headache may not present immediately following an accident but can develop in the hours or days following the incident.
- Numbness and tingling: Numbness or tingling sensations in any part of your body could indicate nerve damage resulting from a car crash.
- Dizziness: Accidents can cause dizziness due to head trauma or lingering shock from the incident.
- Memory loss: Concussions and other head injuries caused by a car accident can lead to temporary memory loss or difficulty concentrating on tasks.
- Vision changes: Blurry vision or other changes in your sight can be an indication of head trauma and should be assessed by a doctor.
If you have experienced any of these delayed symptoms, it is important to seek medical attention as soon as possible. Early diagnosis and treatment for car crash-related injuries can help minimize long-term health complications and reduce the risk of future pain or disability.
What a Lawyer Can Do for You
A car accident lawyer can help you if you are injured in a two-vehicle crash. When your lawyer reviews the scene of the accident, they gather evidence to support your compensation claim so that they can negotiate with the insurance company or even go to civil court if necessary to get the damages you deserve. It is possible to recover the following:
- A claim can be filed to recover the costs of hospitalization and medical bills incurred as a result of the accident.
- If an injured party cannot work because of their injury, they can file a claim for lost wages. In addition to regular bonuses, other benefits include pensions and insurance.
- Compensation for pain and suffering may be available to the injured person. Physical pain is also accompanied by psychological suffering, which can be reimbursed.
Car Accident Lawyer in Sacramento
I’m Ed Smith, a car accident lawyer in Sacramento. There are many consequences to accident injuries, such as hospitalizations and lost wages. To find out if you may be able to file a claim, please call us at (916) 921-6400 or (800) 404-5400 for free and friendly advice. Alternatively, you can fill out an online form to send a message.
Our injury lawyers have helped others in the following ways, which you can examine at the links below:
Membership in the following groups is especially rewarding to us:
:cd llo