Car Accidents in Sacramento on Thursday, October 8, 2020
The good news is there were far fewer car accidents than usual yesterday, October 8, 2020. The bad news is that even though the number is reduced, it was not zero. That means that many Sacramento area residents were unfortunately involved in a collision. Below is an inventory of some of yesterday’s traffic incidents – if you were injured in one of the listed collisions, read on for how the lawyers of AutoAccident.com can help.
- 4317 Madison Avenue in North Highlands at 12:19 a.m.
- Stockton Boulevard & X Street at 3:20 a.m.
- Westbound US-50 & southbound Bradshaw Road in Rancho Cordova at 8:43 a.m.
- El Camino Avenue near Watt Avenue at 11:19 a.m.
- 7757 Teekay Way at 11:32 a.m.
- Westbound US-50 & east of Watt Avenue in Rancho Cordova at 1:27 p.m.
- 3291 Mather Field Road in Rancho Cordova at 1:31 p.m.
- Hurley Way & Jonas Avenue at 3:10 p.m.
- Florin Road & Pritchard Road at 4:20 p.m.
- Antelope Road & Walerga Road in Antelope at 4:50 p.m.
- 629 Richards Boulevard at 5:17 p.m.
- Northbound I-5 at West El Camino at 6:58 p.m.
- 8101 Cosumnes River Boulevard at 7:29 p.m.
- 24th Street & Brentley Drive at 8:43 p.m.
- Fair Oaks Boulevard & Sunrise Boulevard in Fair Oaks at 9:46 p.m.
Injured in One of the Above? Call AutoAccident.com
There are many stressors in the country right now. For one, we are still dealing with the effects of the Covid-19 pandemic. Everyone seems a little bit more on edge. Getting injured in an automobile accident on top of everything else is the last thing anyone needs. The lawyers and staff at AutoAccident.com are dedicated to making the lives of auto injury victims easier. If you were injured in one of the listed accidents through no fault of your own, let us help. We can deal with the constant calls from insurance adjusters and help you get on the road to recovery. Additionally, our firm is offering a reduced pre-litigation fee for those who were involved in one of these collisions. If our office is retained, and we can settle the claim without needing to file suit in court, our fee will be just twenty-five percent (25%) of the total settlement.
Sacramento Car Accident Lawyer
Hello, and thanks for reading – I’m Ed Smith, and for close to 40 years I have been a Sacramento car accident lawyer committed to helping injured Northern Californians. If you or anyone you love suffered injuries in a vehicle collision that was caused by another driver’s negligence, call (916) 921-6400 to arrange a no-obligation consultation and to receive our free and friendly advice. We have a toll-free number for those outside the local area code: (800) 404-5400. You can also reach us via our website’s contact form.
Photo Attribution: Pixabay
mm [cs 517] bw