Crash on Crow Canyon Place in San Ramon
Officials in San Ramon reported a multi-vehicle crash on Crow Canyon Place on the afternoon of Thursday, August 25, 2022. The San Ramon Police Department reported the incident around 3:00 p.m. on Crow Canyon Place between Crow Canyon Road and Fostoria Way. The area was shut down at approximately 3:10 p.m., but authorities reopened it at 3:50 p.m.
Details on the Crash on Crow Canyon Place in San Ramon
Five vehicles were involved in a traffic collision close to the northern border of San Ramon and just one block away from Costco in Danville. San Ramon PD did not release additional information on the incident, including the number of injured parties and what led to the motor vehicle collision.
Officials indicated that this crash on Crow Canyon Place comes after another car accident that occurred earlier in the day on Bollinger Canyon Road between Alcosta Boulevard and Chanterella Drive. Officials issued the closure for the first traffic collision at approximately 6:30 a.m., and it was lifted six hours later at 11:50 a.m.
How an Attorney Can Help with a Car Accident Case
The value of a bodily injury claim for a traffic collision varies from case to case. That is because no two car wrecks are the same and will result in the same injuries. An involved party may sustain some of the most catastrophic injuries on the spectrum, like broken bones, TBI, spinal cord injuries, and more. When a crash has left you with injuries, it is crucial to retain legal counsel. A San Ramon car accident lawyer can:
- Advise you on what steps must be taken to protect your rights and best interests
- Conduct an in-depth investigation into the incident to determine the cause and identify at-fault parties
- Calculate the value of economic and non-economic damages for accident-related injuries and resulting losses
- Work with expert witnesses, such as a crash reconstruction expert, who can provide testimony in support of your bodily injury claim
- Handle verbal and written communication with the insurance company on your behalf, including negotiations for a reasonable settlement agreement
- File a personal injury lawsuit in court if all attempts at a mutual settlement agreement have been exhausted with the other side and to protect the statute of limitations applicable to the case
An injury attorney from San Ramon can protect your rights, given the unique facts and circumstances of the motor vehicle collision. A lawyer can help you seek maximum compensation for your injuries and losses to put this traumatic event behind you. For information on how our team of skilled and compassionate lawyers can help you with your case, watch this video.
Personal Injury Lawyer in San Ramon
I’m Ed Smith, a San Ramon personal injury lawyer. When you have suffered injuries in a car wreck, you may be facing mounting medical expenses and lost earnings from missing work. An attorney can make the difference between a lowball settlement and maximum compensation for your losses. Contact our legal team today for free, friendly case advice at (925) 428-5220 or (800) 404-5400.
In recognition of our work and case results, we have been invited to join these groups as California division members:
As a party injured in a recent car accident in San Ramon, the attorney you select to represent you matters. That is why it is useful to look at client comments and ratings about a law firm. You may see ours at the links provided below:
An experienced car accident lawyer, such as ours at AutoAccident.com, can protect your best interests and work hard to secure the maximum compensation you deserve for your injuries and losses. View our history of past case resolutions displayed on our Settlements and Verdicts page.
Photo Credit: “OpticalEssence” | Pixabay
:ds [cs 660] bw