Truck Collision on SR-262 in Fremont
On Friday, October 7, 2022, the California Highway Patrol reported a truck collision on SR-262 in the Fremont area. The incident was described as a three-vehicle crash involving a big rig, a pickup truck, and a sedan. It occurred around 9:40 a.m. on southbound Interstate 680 at the State Route 262 connector.
Details on the Truck Collision on SR-262 and I-680 in Fremont
A preliminary report revealed that a truck accident took place on southbound I-680 and blocked the slow lane of the roadway. The semi-truck was leaking fuel following the crash. An ambulance was requested at the scene of the big rig crash. However, officials did not immediately disclose details on the number of injured parties.
What You Should Do After Being Involved in a Big Rig Crash
After a semi-truck collision, consider taking these steps to protect yourself as an injured party:
- Contact Emergency Personnel: After a big rig crash, it is essential to call 911 to report the incident. The operator will inform local law enforcement and send first responders to the crash site. Officials will respond to the scene and conduct an investigation for a traffic incident report, a helpful form of evidence when bringing a truck accident injury claim.
- Seek Medical Treatment: It is essential to seek medical care after a semi-truck collision, even if you believe your injuries are minor. Be sure to keep track of your medical records since they will be used as a form of evidence when bringing a personal injury claim against the at-fault party.
- Exchange Information with Other Parties: After an 18-wheeler wreck, it is crucial to exchange information with other parties, such as driver’s licenses, vehicle registration, and insurance policy information.
- Collect Evidence: After a big rig crash, it is advisable to take videos and photos of physical injuries and the damages caused by the incident, if possible. Pictures and footage of the truck accident scene are valuable forms of evidence for a bodily injury claim.
- Retain Legal Counsel: A skilled Fremont truck accident lawyer can protect your rights after a life-changing crash. Your attorney will know the best way to proceed when building a strong case for maximum compensation.
At AutoAccident.com, we have helped families like yours with truck accident cases since 1982. Our injury lawyers know the pain and devastation that may occur from a big rig crash and will be here to guide you through the process. For more information on how we can help, watch this video.
Personal Injury Lawyer in Fremont
I’m Ed Smith, a Fremont personal injury lawyer. A big rig crash may be a traumatic experience because of the injuries suffered, particularly if they lead to mounting medical bills, wage loss, and other damages. If you were injured in a recent accident involving a large commercial truck, you may be entitled to financial compensation for your injuries and losses. You can seek the assistance of an experienced truck accident lawyer from our law firm to guide you through the legal process if you find yourself in this situation. Our legal team will help you seek the maximum compensation you deserve. For more details, call us for free, friendly case advice at (510) 631-0200 or (800) 404-5400.
It is useful to work with a law firm recognized by legal organizations for providing a high level of excellence and a history of successful case results. At our law office, we are proud members of the Top 1 Percent, Million Dollar Forum, and other legal groups.
Visit the groups below to see the reviews and ratings left by our past clients:
Unlike the other side, a skilled accident attorney from our law office will protect your rights and best interests throughout the claims process. We will stop at nothing to obtain a successful settlement or verdict from the at-fault party on your behalf.
Photograph Source: OpticalEssence via Pixabay
:ds llo [cs 675]