Rollover Crash on Miller Avenue in Modesto
The Modesto Police Department (Modesto PD) reported a rollover crash on Camellia Way and Miller Avenue on Saturday, July 17, 2021. The single-vehicle accident occurred at approximately 6:30 a.m. just northeast of the intersection of La Loma Avenue and Yosemite Boulevard.
Details on the Rollover on Camellia Way and Miller Avenue in Modesto
There were six occupants inside the vehicle involved in the rollover collision, Modesto PD reported. Of the six parties, two were transported to the hospital and last reported to be in critical but stable condition. Further information on the car accident or the parties involved was not immediately available.
What You Should Know About Car Accidents and the Claims Process
The lives of those involved in motor vehicle crashes may change in the blink of an eye. A person may be driving or riding as a passenger of a vehicle headed down the road and may suffer life-changing injuries because of someone else’s negligence. No matter how the crash occurred, traumatic injuries may cause emotional, physical, and financial consequences. Fortunately, a Modesto personal injury attorney may assist in bringing a claim forward for recovery. To secure financial compensation for economic and non-economic damages, it must be established that the other party was negligent.
The types of losses that may be considered in any personal injury claim may include medical bills, lost income, lost enjoyment of life, emotional distress, pain and suffering, and more. As with any insurance claim, it is possible that the claimant may receive an initial settlement offer from the insurer. However, the offer may not consider the full extent of losses incurred. Therefore, it is essential to work with a lawyer who can help you navigate the personal injury claims process and understand what to expect from your case. Watch the video below to learn what to look for in the best attorney.
How an Attorney Can Help After a Car Accident
After a motor vehicle crash resulting in injury, it is essential for injured parties to understand their rights and potential options for recovery. Fortunately, an experienced injury lawyer is there to provide answers to your questions and help in several ways after a crash, including:
- Independent Investigation: Our legal team will work with expert witnesses and investigators as needed to determine the cause of the traffic collision and which parties should be held liable. Our attorneys will determine whether distracted driving, DUI, and speeding contributed to the wreck and gather evidence to build a strong case. We will also investigate whether other parties should be held responsible for the incident, such as an automaker of a vehicle that fails to provide adequate roof crush resistance in a rollover collision, as outlined in the Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard 216.
- Contingency Fee Arrangement: After a serious accident, it is understandable that you may be experiencing emotional, physical, and financial hardship. That is why our law firm handles personal injury cases under a contingent fee agreement, meaning you will not owe us any upfront costs. Attorneys’ fees will only be charged if we obtain a fair financial recovery for you through a jury award or an insurance settlement.
- Paperwork: Our law firm will handle all document filings with insurance carriers and the courts. We will ensure all filing criteria and deadlines are met in your case so that it moves forward without issue.
- Seek Fair Compensation: Our attorneys will prepare a demand letter and send it to the insurer seeking fair recovery for damages incurred. We will handle insurance negotiations on your behalf.
- Present Case in Court: If all attempts fail at a fair settlement agreement with the insurance carrier, our injury lawyers will prepare a strong case to present in court.
To learn more about how our law firm can help and receive answers to your questions, contact us today.
Modest Accident Attorneys
I’m Ed Smith, a Modesto accident attorney. Suffering injuries in a crash may be stressful and challenging, to say the least. It may leave you and your family at a loss and unsure of what steps to take next. At our law firm, we have helped families in California who have suffered traumatic injuries in crashes caused by negligence. To learn how we can help, contact us today for free, friendly advice on your options for moving forward at (209) 227-1931 or (800) 404-5400.
See what past clients have said about working with our legal team at:
Proud California members of:
Since 1982, our law firm has stood up for those who have been hurt in motor vehicle crashes in Stanislaus County and throughout California. Our past case results reflect our legal team’s commitment to work in the best interest of each client and seek fair compensation for their losses. Visit our Verdicts and Settlements page to see how we have resolved personal injury cases over the years.
Photo Credit: Pixabay User ~ “Elastic Compute Farm”
:ds llo [cs 847] bw