Whitney Ranch Parkway Accident Causes a Fatality and Multiple Injuries
A multiple-vehicle collision in Rocklin killed one person and sent three others to the hospital, including one individual with major injuries on October 19. The accident happened at the Whitney Ranch Parkway intersection with University Avenue around 8:45 a.m., according to the Rocklin Police Department. The individual who died because of the collision passed away while they were being transported to a hospital. The accident is under investigation by Rocklin police to determine how it occurred and to place fault.
Dangers of a Multiple-Vehicle Collision in an Intersection
Intersections are one of the most dangerous places on the road. A multiple-vehicle accident in an intersection can be particularly devastating, often resulting in serious injuries or even death.
Factors Contributing to an Intersection Accident
There are a number of factors that can contribute to a multiple-vehicle collision in an intersection. First, intersections are often congested areas, with many vehicles converging in a small space. This can make it difficult for drivers to see what is happening around them and to react appropriately.
Second, intersections can be confusing, especially for drivers who are unfamiliar with the area. This can lead to mistakes such as turning into oncoming traffic or failing to yield the right of way. Finally, intersections are often the site of high-speed collisions due to the fact that drivers are often trying to beat a red light or make a quick turn.
Finding an Attorney To Handle Your Multiple-Vehicle Collision Claim
If you or a loved one has been involved in a multiple-vehicle collision that resulted in serious injuries or death, you may be entitled to compensation. The experienced accident attorneys at our firm can help you understand your legal rights and options and fight for the maximum amount of compensation possible from all parties responsible. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation.
Injury Accident Compensation in a Multiple-Vehicle Collision
Compensation in an injury accident includes:
- Medical costs: If you have been injured in an intersection collision, you may be able to recover compensation for your past and future medical costs, including your hospitalization, surgery, rehabilitation and more.
- Lost wages: If you have been injured in an intersection collision and are unable to work, you may be able to recover compensation for your lost wages.
- Pain and suffering: You may be able to recover compensation for the physical pain and emotional suffering that you have experienced as a result of your injuries.
Compensation a Family May Recover in a Wrongful Death Case
If you have lost a loved one in an intersection collision, you may be able to file a wrongful death claim. A successful wrongful death claim can result in the recovery of compensation for:
- Funeral and burial expenses: You might be able to recover compensation to cover the costs of your loved one’s funeral and burial.
- Loss of companionship: You might recover compensation for losing your loved one’s companionship and support.
- Loss of income: If your loved one was the primary breadwinner in your family, you might be able to recover compensation for the loss of their income.
Rocklin Wrongful Death Lawyer
I’m Ed Smith, a Rocklin wrongful death lawyer. Whether you lost a family member or suffered an injury in a traffic accident, we can offer you free and friendly, compassionate advice at (916) 921-6400. You can also contact us at (800) 404-5400. An accident attorney at our firm can review your case, answer your questions and explain your legal options to you in person or virtually at no charge to you. You can contact us online if you prefer.
By clicking on the links below, see how our injury lawyers have recovered fair compensation for many clients:
There are several groups that we belong to that we are especially proud of:
Photo attribution: Image by Andreas Lischka from Pixabay
:cd llo