Pedestrian Accident in San Leandro
The San Leandro Police Department recently reported a car versus pedestrian accident with serious injuries. According to officials, the incident occurred at Williams Street and San Leandro Boulevard.
Details on the Vehicle vs. Pedestrian Accident in San Leandro
A preliminary release revealed that San Leandro PD officers located a 77-year-old San Francisco man who was unresponsive close to the San Leandro BART Station. Investigators indicated that the man had injuries consistent with being struck by a motor vehicle. Family members said the man has remained hospitalized following the crash, and details on his current condition were not immediately available.
Additional information on the incident, including if the driver of the vehicle involved in the pedestrian accident in San Leandro remained at the scene, was unavailable. An investigation into the crash is ongoing by authorities. Those with information on the collision are encouraged to call the San Leandro PD Traffic Division at (510) 577-3208.
How an Attorney Can Help You With Your Pedestrian Accident Case
After a car vs. pedestrian crash, your energy and time should be focused on recovering from injuries sustained in the incident instead of dealing with difficult insurance carriers and challenging legal paperwork. Let an experienced California personal injury lawyer from our law firm manage all aspects of your case from start to finish by:
- Conducting an independent investigation into the vehicle versus pedestrian collision to uncover crucial evidence, like eyewitness statements, police reports, surveillance footage, crash site photos, and more.
- Determining potential sources of financial recovery, like uninsured motorist coverage for a pedestrian accident caused by a hit-and-run driver or a motorist with no auto insurance.
- Collaborating with expert witnesses, like accident reconstruction experts, who can provide their expertise into the matter based on the facts and circumstances involved.
- Documenting economic and non-economic damages, both currently and for the future, so that maximum compensation can be sought that addresses the client’s needs.
- Handling written and verbal communication with insurance carriers and defense counsel on behalf of the client.
- Seeking full financial recovery through a settlement or taking the case to court if necessary to obtain a favorable outcome on behalf of the client.
Our injury lawyers go above and beyond for those we represent in accident cases in San Leandro and across California. When you turn to us for assistance, we will explain what to expect from the process and answer questions whenever needed. Schedule a free consultation with a member of our legal team to learn more about our services. Before calling, watch this video about our services.
Personal Injury Lawyer in San Leandro
No one can advise you of what your personal injury claim for a car versus pedestrian accident is worth without taking the time to evaluate the facts and circumstances in the case. Tell our San Leandro personal injury lawyers about your crash during a free consultation. Get started by calling (510) 631-0200 or (800) 404-5400 for free, friendly advice on your potential case. Our legal team operates on a contingent fee basis. This means you owe us nothing unless we secure a successful result in your case through a verdict or settlement.
At our personal injury law firm, our priority is client satisfaction. We believe that starts with excellent communication and compassionate support. Our legal team is committed to securing favorable resolutions in cases handled on behalf of our clients and will stop at nothing to accomplish that. Learn how we have helped past clients with accident claims by going to our Yelp, Avvo, and Google pages. We are honored to be a part of the California chapters of legal groups that include the Top 1 Percent and the Million Dollar Forum.
Photo Credit: “Rodnae” Pexels
:ds llo [cs 632]