Natomas Traffic Collision With Injury Occurs on Eastbound I-80
A Natomas traffic collision on January 4 sent at least one person to a hospital with injuries on January 4. The accident occurred along eastbound I-80 just west of the Truxel Road off-ramp around 4:28 p.m. It was reported by the responding California Highway Patrol (CHP) officers that a Toyota Corolla, a Toyota Tacoma pickup, and possibly a utility truck were involved in the crash.
Investigation Underway to Find Fault in Natomas Traffic Collision
Sac Fire emergency responders transported at least one patient to Sutter Roseville Medical Center for care. The roadway was reported as evident around 4:50 p.m. Officers with the CHP traffic collision unit are examining the accident to determine fault and how the collision happened.
An Accident in Natomas Poses Numerous Risks
When a vehicle collides with another, injuries can be severe due to the high speeds. Due to debris on the roadway and the risk of being hit by other vehicles traveling at high speeds, these accidents can result in more injuries. Additionally, when drivers try to reach a highway exit, the risk of a collision increases.
Different Factors That Contribute to Two-Vehicle Collisions
A Natomas traffic collision can be caused by several factors. Most of the time, the following factors are involved:
- Speed: A two-vehicle collision is commonly caused by speeding, which is no surprise. Speeders are likely to lose control of their vehicles in an emergency.
- Two-vehicle accidents can result from lane changes: A driver cutting off another motorist or failing to look for oncoming vehicles can cause an accident.
- Distracted drivers: There has been an increase in distracted driving incidents in all kinds of accidents. It is common for passengers to discuss their travel plans in the vehicle, as well as text, change radio stations, monitor GPS, and change radio stations during a drive.
- Impaired drivers: Drivers under the influence of alcohol or drugs cause numerous accidents each year. Drinking or using drugs impairs a driver’s ability to keep their lane, accelerate and brake, and judge their distance from other vehicles.
- Fatigue: A driver who falls asleep behind the wheel or drives erratically due to fatigue may cause a two-vehicle accident. When a motorist is fatigued while driving, they are compared to someone who is intoxicated in their reactions behind the wheel of a vehicle.
Help From an Accident Attorney
During my injury law practice, my firm has successfully resolved many Natomas traffic collision cases caused by an at-fault driver. We gather evidence to support our clients’ claims for medical bills, lost earnings, and pain and suffering so that they receive the compensation they deserve. Our lawyers will review your case for free, without any obligation. Please let us know if you have any questions or want more information on recovering fair compensation.
In the video below, injury lawyer Ed Smith offers some suggestions for finding an accident lawyer that will meet your needs:
Auto Accident Attorney in Natomas
I’m Ed Smith. I’m an auto accident lawyer in Natomas. If you have been injured due to someone or something else’s negligence, please contact our attorneys for free, friendly advice. You can reach us at (916) 921-6400 or (800) 404-5400. If you’d like to message us online, we’re also available.
Our status as a Million Dollar Advocates and Top 1 Percent firm shows that we are committed to getting maximum compensation for our clients. Review sites like Google and Yelp can provide additional information about our law firm. You can also review a few of our cases by visiting our Settlements and Verdicts page.
:cd  cha