Hit-and-Run Car Accident on Peltier Road
Officials in San Joaquin County reported a hit-and-run car accident with injuries on Peltier Road and Kennefick Road on the early morning of Friday, September 2, 2022. The incident was initially reported as a single-vehicle crash that took place around 3:30 a.m.
Details on the Hit-and-Run Car Accident on Peltier Road
The California Highway Patrol received a report of an auto accident on Peltier Road. When officials arrived at the scene, they located a silver Ford Focus in a vineyard with a party trapped inside. Serious injuries were reported in the crash. However, information on the number of injured parties was not immediately available.
CHP traffic officers also indicated that a large fluid trail was found near the scene and was determined to be a vehicle that had fled southbound on Kennefick Road from the scene. The trail continued into a dirt field and back onto the roadway. Details on the suspect driver and suspect vehicle have not yet been released due to an ongoing investigation.
How Can an Attorney Help with a Hit-and-Run Car Accident Case?
An experienced car accident lawyer from our law firm can examine your case, devise a strategy, and create a plan while protecting your rights and best interests. Some of the services that our multilingual legal team can provide you with during the recovery process include:
- Gather all the evidence that is necessary to prove that the other party or entity that caused the incident acted negligently and is responsible for resulting losses, such as medical records, traffic incident reports, video surveillance footage, expert witness testimony, and more
- Review medical records and work with expert witnesses, such as medical professionals, to determine the severity of accident-related injuries, projected treatment expenses, and the damages that may be recoverable in your case
- Work with a private investigator to track down a party that was responsible for the hit-and-run accident
- Handle written and verbal communication with insurers and negotiate a settlement that considers all past and future losses on your behalf
- File a lawsuit in civil court before the two-year deadline elapses and represent you in litigation if all attempts for a reasonable settlement agreement have been exhausted with the insurance carrier
Even if a driver responsible for a hit-and-run car accident is not located, injured parties may have options for financial recovery through their uninsured motorist coverage. If you qualify, an injury lawyer from AutoAccident.com can help you navigate the claims process and work toward a favorable outcome on your behalf. Learn more about us by watching this video or scheduling a free case evaluation today.
Personal Injury Lawyer in Stockton
I’m Ed Smith, a Stockton personal injury lawyer. Motor vehicle collisions involving hit-and-run drivers may result in traumatic injuries. This may make the situation stressful, particularly if the at-fault party is not located by local law enforcement. Fortunately, you can depend on your accident attorney to work with private investigators to track down the hit-and-run driver and seek maximum compensation on your behalf. Learn how our law firm can help you with your car accident case by dialing (209) 227-1931 or (800) 404-5400 for free, friendly advice.
At our law firm, we represent clients under contingent fee agreements meaning we require no upfront payments for legal representation to start. See how we have helped former clients with their car accident cases by browsing our Settlements and Verdicts page.
Photograph Source: ElasticComputeFarm | Pixabay
:ds llo [cs 652]