Grilled Cheese Festival in Sacramento
The Grilled Cheese Festival is coming to Sacramento the weekend of April 13 and 14, 2019. A big crowd is expected to enjoy one of America’s favorite foods, craft beers, wines and more. The festival is being held at the beautiful Southside Park on T & 8th Streets. This is a charity benefit, which is raising money for the Positive Coaching Alliance (PCA). Positive reinforcement and teaching life lessons through sports help coaches and their team members learn to work together to improve sportsmanship and cooperation.
What You Need to Know
The Saturday festivities at the Grilled Cheese Festival are for the 21 and over crowd, which offers unlimited samples of ¼ grilled cheese sandwich delights, wines from local vintners and craft beers along with an assortment of desserts. Samples for attendees are unlimited, so you can make an afternoon sampling all the delicious offerings. Collectible glasses, games, and music will be provided. You and your family can get tickets for the Grilled Cheese Festival for Sunday. The Sunday festival is family friendly, with free entertainment and live music. A Kid Zone with face painting, a bounce house and more will be available so the children can have fun too.
- Saturday, April 13: 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. (Those with VIP tickets can get in at noon)
- Sunday, April 14: 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (children under age 5 are free). Tickets cost $10 general admission or $15 at the door. Group rates are available for $8 for groups of eight.
Attending a Festival
Events such as fairs and the Grilled Cheese Festival can be fun for the entire family. They often have a large attendance and are generally well-run and safe. However, a personal injury can occur anywhere. When it does, it leaves the injured person with medical bills, lost wages and other costs caused by a negligent person or entity.
Driving To and From an Event
Some of the ways in which motorists are negligent and can cause a traffic accident include:
- Drunk driving: This is a major cause of all varieties of traffic accidents. An inebriated driver has poor judgment, reflexes, coordination, and vision. Although those who are drinking should have a designated driver or call a rideshare to get home, many don’t. Not realizing they are too drunk to drive, they get behind the wheel of a car.
- Texting or talking on a cell phone: Although handling a cell phone while driving is illegal in California, many motorists still do it. Even using a cell phone hands-free has been shown to be too much of a distraction that can lead to a collision.
- Drugged driving: Illegal drugs and certain ones that are over-the-counter or prescription can impair a motorist’s ability to drive.
- Fatigued driving: Those who have stayed up late the night before or do shift work can be too tired to drive. This can result in the driver falling asleep or becoming foggy headed, which interferes with safety.
Obtaining Compensation After an Accident
A personal injury lawyer with experience in car accidents can review your case and explain your available options in obtaining fair compensation for your injuries. This may involve negotiating for you with the insurance company. If this proves to be unsatisfactory, the lawyer can build a case for fair compensation to present in civil court.
Sacramento Car Accident Lawyer
I’m Ed Smith, a Sacramento car accident lawyer. No one expects to get into an accident when they head out in their car. However, it happens all too often. Most accidents are caused by driver error. If a negligent motorist or entity caused your accident injuries, I may be able to help. Call me at (916) 921-6400 for my free and friendly advice. I can also be reached at (800) 404-5400. Others prefer to use the online form at AutoAccident.com.
Client reviews and information on some cases my firm has handled can be found at the following sites:
Two of the groups I’m proud to belong to are:
- Million Dollar Forum: This group admits only trial lawyers who’ve won in excess of $1 million for a client.
- National Association of Distinguished Counsel: I was invited to join this group that recognizes top lawyers for their legal excellence.
Photo Attribution: https://pixabay.com/photos/sandwich-grilled-cheese-sour-dough-2573878/
:cd llo [cs 759]