Arden Arcade Injury Accident on Marconi Avenue
An Arden Arcade injury accident occurred on February 8 along Marconi Avenue just west of Avalon Drive. It happened shortly before 10:00 in the morning and involved a Dodge Avenger and Lincoln sedan. According to the California Highway Patrol (CHP), one lane was blocked on the eastbound side of the street as well as the westbound side. Emergency personnel with the Sacramento Fire Department arrived to assess reported injuries suffered in the crash. An ambulance was summoned for at least one individual. However, the extent of the injuries was not indicated. The roadway was cleared for passing traffic a short time later.
Accidents in Areas With Multiple Zoning
Accidents in areas where there are residential sections and commercial businesses are common. Because of the congestion and those making turns or unsafe maneuvers, it can be difficult for a driver to keep an eye on all the surrounding traffic. Some of the reasons this type of Arden Arcade injury accident occurs include:
- Vehicles making a turn outside of an intersection such as into a neighborhood or commercial establishment can cause an injury accident.
- Speeding or changing lanes without looking is reckless behavior at any time but more dangerous when traffic is heavy.
- Making a left turn at an intersection on an arrow when opposing traffic is moving too quickly toward you.
- Moving over multiple lanes at one time can cause an injury accident.
- Pulling out of a commercial lot when the view is blocked by another vehicle can result in a crash.
- Making a turn from outside the designated turn lanes is dangerous and can cause a sideswipe accident.
- Performing an illegal u-turn means that other vehicles may collide with the car or truck.
- Not using extra caution at intersections can cause an injury accident.
Common Injuries in Motor Vehicle Accidents
Accidents along residential and commercial areas can cause many types of injuries. Following are some of the most common:
- Head and brain injuries occur when a vehicle experiences a rollover, or the driver/passengers strike the windshield or dash. If the occupants of the car are not using seat restraints, they may be ejected, which results in an increased risk of head injuries and fatalities. Traumatic brain injuries can result in permanent disability or the death of a loved one.
- Back and spinal cord damage can occur in an accident but are most likely in a T-bone collision. Back injuries can include torn ligaments and muscles. The more serious spinal cord injuries can cause partial or complete paralysis of the individual.
- Broken bones are a common Arden Arcade injury accident. The collarbone is broken frequently due to the seat belt. Broken bones in the arms and legs are common as well.
- Abdominal injuries may be caused by the seat belt or the steering wheel. This type of injury may include internal bleeding or damage to an organ such as the spleen.
How a Lawyer Can Help
Determining fault in an accident can be complicated, mainly if multiple vehicles are involved. A lawyer may help by reviewing the police reports for inaccuracies, interviewing witnesses and looking for cameras that may have videotaped the collision. Also, a lawyer can conduct their own investigation into the cause of a crash using accident reconstruction and additional techniques. By doing so, the lawyer can build a case that will recover the financial compensation the injured person needs and deserves to have.
Arden Arcade Car Accident Lawyer
I’m Ed Smith, an Arden Arcade injury lawyer. Besides the pain and suffering of a motor vehicle crash, it can leave behind expenses for injury treatment and others, causing financial hardship. If a negligent entity was the cause of the accident, the injured person is entitled to financial compensation. In the Arden Arcade area, you can call me at (916) 921-6400 for my free and friendly advice about your case. Long-distance callers can reach me for free at (800) 404-5400 or by accessing my contact us form at AutoAccident.com.
I am a member of the National Association of Distinguished Counsel, which is limited to lawyers they believe hold the highest standards of excellence in the law. Also, I’m a California Million Dollar Forum member. This group recognizes trial lawyers who have won more than $1 million for a client.
You can learn more about my law practice by visiting the following sites:
For 37 years, I’ve upheld the rights of Arden Arcade residents and other Northern Californians to compensation for their personal injuries. This includes areas such as all types of car accidents and wrongful deaths.
Photo Attribution: Depositphotos_151092882_l-2015
:cd llo [cs 784] cv