Accident Involving Sacramento School Bus Occurs on Fruitridge Road
A Sacramento school bus, along with two other vehicles, was involved in an injury accident involving a pedestrian on January 30. The crash happened on Fruitridge Road between 88th Street and Florin Perkins Road around 7:37 a.m. Although one student was on board the school bus when the accident happened, they were uninjured in the crash, according to the California Highway Patrol (CHP).
One Injury Reported in Crash Involving Sacramento School Bus
Emergency responders with the Sacramento Fire Department determined that one person had suffered a shoulder injury. They transported that patient to UC Davis Medical Center for additional evaluation and care. The CHP traffic crash unit is conducting an investigation to find out why the collision occurred and which driver was at fault.
Compensation Claims After Injury Accidents
If you have been injured because of the negligence of a Sacramento school bus driver or other motorist or entity, you can find out if you are eligible for compensation by calling an accident attorney. If you contact us during our no-obligation consultation, we can determine whether you can file a claim and your options for recovering damages. The injury lawyers at AutoAccident.com have been helping people with cases similar to yours, including those involving a Sacramento school bus, since 1982, treating you like family and taking the burden off your shoulders.
A Traffic Collision Investigation
The evidence supporting the client’s claim must be collected when a pedestrian is involved in a crash. Accidents are often caused by drivers who refuse to admit they are responsible. However, our investigative team is experienced in gathering proof that another driver is at fault. The investigators look for evidence in a variety of areas, including:
- An investigator begins by going to the crash scene to collect evidence, such as smears of paint, marks on the road, and pieces of metal that have fallen. Additionally, they photograph the damaged vehicles and the site to determine where the damage was done.
- They examine it to determine whether any errors were made in the police report. This is because errors can adversely affect a client’s compensation claim.
- Interviews are conducted with witnesses. Witnesses often record accidents on their cell phones as they happen or shortly afterward.
- The accident reconstruction indicates how the multiple-vehicle crash occurred and how the vehicles positioned themselves before, during, and after the incident.
- We check the area’s traffic cameras to see any pictures of the accident, which can help negotiate with insurance companies.
According to attorney Ed Smith, these tips will help you find the best personal injury lawyer for your case:
Pedestrian Accident Lawyer in Sacramento
I am Ed Smith, a pedestrian accident attorney in Sacramento. Our attorneys can provide free and friendly advice if you have been injured in a traffic accident but believe you were not at fault. Please contact our lawyers at (916) 921-6400 for a free consultation to discuss the options for recovering compensation. We are also available online or by calling (800) 404-5400.
We invite you to visit Yelp, Google, and Verdicts & Settlements to learn how our injury lawyers have helped others. As a result of our hard work on behalf of our clients, we are honored to be part of Million Dollar Advocates and Top 1 Percent.
:cd  cha