Multiple Injuries Reported in Roseville Car Crash at Blue Oaks Intersection
A minor suffered major trauma in a Roseville car crash on August 14. The accident happened during the evening hours at the intersection of Blue Oaks and Washington Boulevards, according to authorities with the Roseville Police Department. The minor was reported to be stable, and three other injured parties suffered minor trauma and were also transported to a hospital for evaluation and care. An investigation into the cause of the collision is underway by the police department.
Injuries to a Minor in a Roseville Car Crash
When a minor suffers serious injuries in a car accident, the parents or guardians may file a claim to recover damages if another at-fault motorist or other entity caused the accident. Compensation recovered for a minor may include the following:
- If the minor was employed, their lost wages are recoverable, including those into the future if the injury is ongoing.
- All of the medical costs caused by the Roseville car crash are recoverable, including the hospitalization, physicians’ bills, testing, surgeries and rehabilitative care. If modifications need to be made to the home due to the injury, those are recoverable. The cost can be calculated into the settlement if the injury is still ongoing.
- Compensation for physical and emotional pain and suffering can be recovered.
While recovering compensation by filing a personal injury claim won’t ease the pain the minor is going through, it does hold the negligent driver responsible for the Roseville car crash they caused.
Recovering Compensation for Your Accident Injuries
In order to place a claim for compensation, it first has to be shown that the other driver/individual/entity was negligent and was the cause. The evidence used by injury lawyers to support a client’s claim is collected in a number of ways, including the following:
- Interviewing witnesses can provide valuable evidence; in some cases, a witness captured the accident on their phone as it occurred.
- Inspecting the vehicles is an important part of an investigation because it can show where the vehicles collided, indicating which car struck the other.
- Reviewing video footage is valuable because a surveillance camera may have caught the accident on tape. A violation of traffic law, like speeding or failing to yield the right-of-way, can be captured on video.
Having experience handling all types of traffic collisions, knowing the law and collecting evidence is one of the advantages of hiring an accident attorney. Their knowledge of the legal system allows them to build an effective case supporting their client’s injury claim. We can help you obtain fair compensation for your injuries by providing you with a free case review.
People seeking a personal injury attorney following a Roseville car crash may be helped by lawyer Ed Smith’s tips on how to find the right representation for you:
Personal Injury Lawyer in Roseville
I am Ed Smith, a personal injury lawyer in Roseville. Call us at (916) 921-6400 or (800) 404-5400 for our free and friendly advice if a negligent motorist injures you or your loved one. We invite you to schedule a free consultation with one of our attorneys in person or virtually to discuss your case. You can reach us online as well.
:cd llo [cs 587]