North Sacramento Hit-and-Run Occurs on Northgate Boulevard
A North Sacramento hit-and-run driver fled the scene on foot following a December 23 collision with another vehicle. The accident happened around 10:38 a.m. on southbound Northgate Boulevard near North Market between a gray van and a gold sedan. The California Highway Patrol (CHP) reported that one of the vehicles was on the left-hand side of the road while the other was on the right.
North Sacramento Hit-and-Run Driver Sought
A tow truck was called to remove the abandoned vehicle, while the other was removed at the owner’s request. Medics with the fire department determined that the person in the vehicle that remained had been injured. CHP traffic accident investigators are searching for the driver who fled and determining how the collision occurred.
Providing Assistance to Clients Injured by Fleeing Drivers
We’ve successfully located many hit-and-run drivers over the years. The North Sacramento hit-and-run driver must be held accountable for their actions, and we understand how important this is. Investigators and resources also assist in this task. Our accident investigation encompasses the following areas:
- Physical evidence is found at the accident scene by searching for paint from the vehicle and metal pieces dropped by the driver. Vehicle models and makes are identified by these.
- An interview is conducted with witnesses to the accident involving the hit-and-run driver.
- It is our responsibility to ensure that police reports are accurate and complete. Having this information is crucial since a mistake could interfere with a client’s compensation claim.
- Reviewing surveillance videos and accident reconstruction techniques helps us understand the crash fully. A surveillance video can be subpoenaed to support your claim if it captured the accident on tape.
- A strong negotiation or litigation case can be presented as a result of the case prepared by our attorneys using that evidence.
An Add-On Insurance Policy for Accident Compensation
When a North Sacramento hit-and-run driver is at fault for an accident and cannot be identified, it is hard to compensate the victims for their injuries. It is still possible that the vehicle’s driver, even if he or she is located, is uninsured or lacks the financial ability to pay your injury claim. Our attorneys leverage our clients’ uninsured/underinsured motorist insurance coverage in such situations.
As part of their auto insurance, all Californians are offered this addendum. The high number of uninsured and underinsured motorists in the state makes this offer attractive to many drivers. A person can be covered by the add-on policy no matter how they get injured, whether they drive, walk, or ride a bicycle or are injured by a North Sacramento hit-and-run driver. The injured party can also use coverage another family member provides if they don’t have this add-on policy. No changes are made to the policy rates.
To learn tips on choosing an attorney, watch the following video by accident lawyer Ed Smith:
Sacramento Car Accident Lawyer
I’m Ed Smith. I’m a Sacramento car accident lawyer. Those responsible for an injured person’s medical expenses and other losses can be held liable for those expenses. Our friendly and knowledgeable accident attorneys are available at (916) 921-6400 and (800) 404-5400. Our team would be glad to assist you in assessing your case, answering your questions, and discussing your options for recovering compensation. There is also an online contact option.
It demonstrates our desire to achieve maximum compensation for our clients to be listed among the Million Dollar Advocates and Top One Percent. By clicking on reviews on Google and Yelp or our own Settlements and Verdicts page, you can see how our injury lawyers have helped many injured people receive the compensation they deserve after being injured in a car accident.
:cd llo [cs 652]