Hearing Loss in a Motorcycle Accident
I’m Ed Smith, a Motorcycle Accident Lawyer in Sacramento. Safety comes first when you get behind the wheels of a vehicle. That includes wearing a seatbelt, looking both ways before turning and not speeding. All of this advice is even more important when it comes to riding a motorcycle. A motorcycle lacks the safety of a metal frame that a car provides. Because of this, serious injuries are an even higher risk when people ride a bike. One of the damages that people can sustain is hearing loss.
- Almost 50 million people in the United States have some degree of hearing loss.
- One in five Americans struggles with ringing in the ears, called tinnitus. In nearly all of these cases, hearing loss can occur.
- People who struggle with hearing loss are more likely to develop dementia.
- Hearing loss can even impact children. One in five teenagers has some form of hearing loss.
A Case Report: Hearing Loss in a Motorcycle Accident
Help from an Experienced Attorney
When someone suffers a hearing loss, the initial event can be traumatic. Because of this stress, families could be in need of legal assistance. An experienced motorcycle accident lawyer in Sacramento can help with:
- Insurance claims, both property, and health.
- Paperwork related to the accident.
- Performing an investigation into the circumstances of the crash.
- Possible court proceedings.
It is essential to ask for help when it is needed. It could make a difference in a successful financial recovery.
Motorcycle Accident Lawyers in Sacramento
I’m Ed Smith, a Motorcycle Accident Lawyer in Sacramento. If you or a loved one has been injured in a motorcycle crash, call me at (916) 921-6400. I will provide free, friendly legal advice. I can also be reached at (800) 404-5400.
I am honored to be a trial attorney in the Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
I invite all of my guests to see our verdicts or settlements.
Photo by ajay bhargav GUDURU from Pexels
:dr cha [cs 557] bw cv