Roseville Car Crash
Roseville Car Crash
An elderly man was behind the wheel of his white Buick. The man was traveling southbound on Rocky Ridge Drive. A female motorist was driving northbound on Rocky Ridge Drive in her gold Kia with her two passengers. All of the passengers in the Kia were identified as being in their late teens to early 20’s. The occupants in the Kia were involved in a t-bone collision with the elderly man in the Buick. The accident happened on Rocky Ridge Drive in the vicinity of Cirby Way and Maidu Drive. All four occupants from both involved vehicles were taken to local hospitals for medical treatment. According to Sergeant Jeff Beigh from the Roseville Police Department, one of the vehicles may have lost control most likely due to weather conditions. The accident is still under investigation by authorities.
Driving in Bad Road Conditions
While weather conditions are uncontrollable, your driving habits are controllable and can save your life in an automobile accident. By reviewing the following safety tips, you may prevent yourself and others from being involved in a collision.
- Take your time. By allowing yourself sufficient time to slow down is the only way to prevent your vehicle from hydroplaning in rainy conditions.
- Always turn your lights on. By turning your headlights on, you are visible by other vehicles on the roadway. It also can prevent you from being involved in an accident because others can see you in heavy rain conditions.
- Allow other vehicles more space. By following vehicles at safe distances in the rain, it allows you to have more reaction time to prevent a crash.
- Pay attention to larger vehicles. Recreational vehicles and tractor-trailers are more susceptible to high winds and the motorists of these vehicles may face difficulties in staying in their lanes.
- Keep both hands on the wheel. By keeping both hands on the wheel, you are more likely to control your vehicle in heavy wind conditions.
Roseville Auto Accident Attorney
I’m Ed Smith, a Roseville auto accident attorney and creator of AutoAccident.com, the most informative personal injury database in Northern California. If you or a family member has been injured in an automobile accident, please contact me today at (916) 921-6400 for free and friendly advice.
Information Credit for Roseville Car Crash: http://www.sacbee.com/news/local/crime/article108677367.html
Photo Credit: Wiki Media Commons – ER.jpg