Elk Grove House Fire Injures One
On the eve of Monday, November 30 2015, a fire broke out and moved quickly through an Elk Grove home. One victim had to be taken to a local hospital for treatment of smoke inhalation.
- This fire started inside the garage of the residence. The house is located on Fuego Way in Elk Grove.
- Cosumnes Fire crews say the fire quickly spread upstairs, sending smoke throughout the home.
- Two residents escaped without injury from this Elk Grove house fire.
10 Candle Safety Tips
These fire safety reminders pertain to burning candles:
- Be sure burning candles are kept out of reach of children.
- Burn candles on surfaces that are uncluttered.
- Burn candles where they cannot be easily knocked over (by a pet for example).
- Do not burn candles near bedding, books, paper, furniture, curtains or other flammable decorations.
- Never leave burning candles unattended.
- Place candles in a sturdy candle holder.
- Keep candle wicks trimmed.
- Burn candles in areas free from drafts.
- Don’t let a candle burn all the way down to the base.
- For best results: use battery operated candles – like I do.
Law Offices of Edward A. Smith
Ed Smith, is a highly-rated Elk Grove Personal Injury Attorney. The Law Offices of Edward A. Smith has been assisting injury victims throughout Elk Grove and Sacramento for three decades. If you or someone you love has been the victim of a serious accident due to the negligence of someone else, call me immediately at (916) 694-0002 for free, friendly advice. Read our reviews on: Yelp, Avvo, and Google Plus.
Ed has built the most comprehensive injury accident information website around: autoaccident.com.
Proud member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum.