Crash Kills North Highlands Teens
Double-Fatality Car Accident in Antelope
Two teenagers were fatally injured in an auto accident that occurred in Antelope on Saturday, October 3, 2015.
Identity of the young victims
The two teenage victims have been identified by the Sacramento County Coroner’s Office as:
- Pedro Ramirez Ortiz, age 15, a resident of North Highlands.
- Jesus Soto, age 18, a resident of North Highlands.
Location of the Accident
The accident happened at about 9:43 a.m. on Antelope North Road, just south of Poker Lane in Antelope, California.
What Investigators Know So Far
- Deputies indicated the teenagers were heading northbound on Antelope North Road.
- Just as they were approaching Poker Lane, they failed to make the turn and crashed into a tree.
- No information as to whether or not speed or alcohol/drugs played a factor in this double-fatality crash.
For More Information regarding this accident from the Sacramento Bee, click here.
The Law Offices of Edward A. Smith extends our sincere condolence and prayers to the family and friends of these young men who lost their lives in this tragedy over the weekend.
I’m Ed Smith, a North Highlands Auto Accident Lawyer and Wrongful Death Attorney. I have been assisting clients in Wrongful Death and Vehicular Accident cases for more than three decades.
If you or someone you love has been injured or killed due to the negligent act of another, please call me right away at (916) 921-6400 for free, friendly advice at no obligation to you.
If you are calling from outside the (916) area code, please call us toll free at: 800-404-5400.
I am a member of Million Dollar Forum, an association of National personal injury lawyers who have multiple Million Dollar Verdicts and settlements.
Image Attribution: Wikimedia Commons Public Images Domain /http:/www.wikimediacommons