Crash Kills Elk Grove Man
- Sacramento Fire Department (SFD) was dispatched to the scene of a fatal three-car crash just after 5:00 a.m. on Saturday, October 17, 2015.
- The Sacramento County Coroner’s Office said the man was a resident of the City of Elk Grove. He was 23 years old.
- The accident occurred on southbound Highway 99 between Mack and Calvine Roads in South Sacramento according to SFD.
- One of the cars careened through a fence on the highway and came to a stop on Timberlake Way.
- The cause of the crash is under investigation.
- In addition to the one fatality, five others were injured as a result of this accident.
I’m Ed Smith, an Elk Grove Auto Accident Attorney & Personal Injury Lawyer. If you or someone you love has been injured or killed by the negligent act of another, please call me right away at (916) 694-0002 for free, friendly advice. If you reside outside of the Elk Grove or Sacramento area, please call me toll free at (800) 404-5400.
It is very important to take immediate action after you have been involved in a serious auto accident. I have been assisting residents of Elk Grove and Sacramento in wrongful death and auto accident injury cases for over 30 years. Please call me for a no-obligation discussion of your personal injury case today.
Follow this link to view our comprehensive personal injury and auto accident information website: www.autoaccident.com.
Be sure to see what our valued customers have to say about working with our Elk Grove Law Office.
Proud member of the Million Dollar Advocate Forum.
Even if you choose to hire a different firm, please take the time to review these tips on how to choose a personal injury attorney that is best for you.
Image Attribution: Wikimedia Commons (http://creativecommons.org)